Download and EULA
Thak you for choosing Firefly/Weaveworld.
You must accept the License Agreement (EULA, see below) to download Firefly/Weaveworld.
Accept License Agreement
Decline License Agreement
Click here to download
Firefly/Weaveworld. ( Install is about 1MByte. )
- Weaveworld's visual Trace uses the 'three.js' HTML5 WebGL framework (under MIT License)
- Weaveworld's DB Trace uses 'SQLite' (what is in the Public Domain)
- Weaveworld's visual Trace/Presenter uses 'JQuery' (under MIT License)
- There's a TextToSpeech system modul, currently set to MaryTTS (have to be installed separately)
- Presenter's default
en-GBsound pair (have to be downloaded):
- voice-dfki-prudence-hsmm-5.1 (under Creative Commons License Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0))
- voice-cmu-rms-hsmm-5.1.jar (under Carnegie Mellon University 'Arctic' license)
- Firefly's 'wraps' around the Selenium framework (under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0)
- Weaveworld builder can use Maven (under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0)
- Weaveworld is able to incorporate several other frameworks if they're installed
Firefly and Weaveworld/ONCE End User License Agreement (EULA)
Thank you for choosing the Firefly test environment based on the Weaveworld/ONCE platform. This is an End User License Agreement (EULA) between YOU and 'Logos 2000' for the “Firefly” and “Weaveworld/ONCE” SOFTWARE PRODUCT. By installing, copying, initiating the download of the product or the LICENSE KEY, directly or indirectly starting or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU agree the terms of this EULA. If YOU downloaded the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU agree that YOU or the organization YOU represent take the responsibility to behold the terms and conditions of this EULA for any users of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
According to the terms of this EULA, YOU are granted a non-exclusive right for the duration of the EULA to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. YOU do not acquire ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights to any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. YOUR use of this software indicates that YOU accept every terms of this EULA.
In this End User License Agreement the following terms are used:
- “EULA” means this End User License Agreement
- “YOU” means you in person, or the organization (if any) on whose behalf you are taking the EULA.
- “Logos 2000” means Logos 2000 Unltd., 4 Maros, Budapest, H-1122, Hungary.
- “SOFTWARE PRODUCT” means Firefly and Weaveworld/ONCE computer software and associated media
- “TARGET COMPUTER” means a specific computer for the purpose to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, that has an identification KEY printed out by the start of the Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE
- “PERSONAL EDITION” means a free of charge use of the limited features of 'Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE'
- “EVALUATION LICENSE KEY” means a free of charge Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE license key file requested for evaluation purposes for a period of thirty (30) days, only if there were no earlier Evaluation request for that COMPUTER or from YOUR email addresses.
- “DEVELOPER LICENSE KEY” means a purchased Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE license key to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for a specified time period.
- “LICENSE KEY” means a “DEVELOPER LICENSE KEY” or an “EVALUATION LICENSE KEY” that ables to run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a specific TARGET COMPUTER and for a limited time period.
- “LICENSE” means an acquired “LICENSE KEY”.
GRANT OF LICENSE
In accordance with the terms of this EULA, YOU are granted the following rights:
- To install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- To use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in PERSONAL EDITION operational mode on any COMPUTER.
- To request and acquire Developer Licenses or Evaluation License of Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE.
- To use Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE on a TARGET COMPUTER for the specific time period according to the LICENSE, but only if you have already acquired a valid Developer License or Evaluation License of Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- To store a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any storage device for backup purposes
- To extend the active license period purchasing a new DEVELOPER LICENSE KEY.
- To request the TRANSFER of a DEVELOPER LICENSE KEY after 6 months of active license period in case of hardware (network card, one or more parts or computer) changes; in case of license TRANSFER request YOU agree to be bound by removing all copies of the OLD version of LICENSE KEY from every accessible file systems, therefore the OLD license is not to be used to start the program any longer.
Note that, EVALUATION LICENSE KEY can be requested only if there were no request from your email addresses, and furthermore, there were no earlier request from the TARGET COMPUTER.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
YOU undertake not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, vary or modify the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. YOU undertake not to reproduce license keys.
Installation packages may contain Third-Party Free software library in downloaded Maven artifact '.jar' format. Every '.jar' Maven artifact contains the MANIFEST/LICENSE.txt and optionally the MANIFEST/NOTICE.txt files.
The Firefly/Weaveworld/ONCE SOFTWARE PRODUCT has absolutely no warranty. Downloading the SOFTWARE PRODUCT means no support for downloading, installing, starting, running or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Acquiring a LICENSE KEY means no support for downloading, installing, starting, running or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. ('Logos 2000' provides test development services and consulting services which requires an independent contract.)
PERSONAL EDITION needs Internet connection, so it is not working if the server is not available (even because of maintenance). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT with a valid LICENSE KEY does not need Internet connection.
The purpose of providing EVALUATION LICENSE KEY is to having the possibility to check if the SOFTWARE PRODUCT fulfills YOUR needs.
The installation, auto-update checks and processes of SOFTWARE PRODUCT transmit a limited amount of data to 'Logos 2000' (or its service provider). However, YOU can switch on and off the auto-update checks if you have an active LICENSE KEY.
EXCLUSIONS AND IDEMNIFICATION
To the maximum extent permitted by law, 'Logos 2000' excludes, for itself and for any supplier of the software incorporated in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, all liability for all claims, expenses, losses, damages and costs made against or incurred or suffered by YOU directly or indirectly (including without limitation lost costs, profits and data) arising out of:
- YOUR inability to use or obtain access to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
- YOUR use or misuse of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Neither party will be liable to other party for any loss, direct or indirect damage or other liability incurred by you or any third party in connection with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT licensed under this Agreement. Under no circumstances shall any party be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any performance of this Agreement, whether such damages are based on the contract, tort or any other legal theory. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless 'Logos 2000' from all losses, damages, expenses, costs and other liabilities in connection with your use or disclosure of the Software.
YOU will indemnify, defend and hold harmless 'Logos 2000', its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all liability, losses, damages and expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) arising out of any claims, demands, actions or other proceedings made or instituted by any third party against any of them and arising out of or relating to any breach of this Agreement by you, or any use of the Software by you, except insofar as such claims or liability result from 'Logos 2000' gross negligence or willful misconduct.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the effective law of Hungary and in particular, but not exclusively, the relevant provisions of the effective Hungarian Civil Code and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the competent Hungarian Courts.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS