Table of Contents
Guides, References, Examples
Nashorn, what is based on ECMAScript 5.1.
Starting the Weaveworld platform
- See a detailed reference about starting the WW platform, command line switches, start scripts and passing arguments
- Firefly uses BPMN constructs to define processes and describe the requirement structures.
- Using the server mode, runs can be controlled and monitored with the Visual Tracer/Presenter.
- Weaveworld/ONCE' Context Control (
- for access variables/parameteres,
- to states checks/asserts,
- to handle data in different formats.
- An important feature of the Context Control is to access the Scene
- Title and Documentation lines has a specific format.
Testing and Browser automation
Firefly has a Selenium based high level Browser control to make easier defining test scenarios.
- The essential references to the high level Browser control
If we can control the design of Web pages to be tested, we can put id's or other attributes to easily specify page elements. However, if we have to examine a closed Web application, sometimes we need other techniques to reference to elements.